You should have your boiler serviced annually. This ensures it keeps running efficiently – allowing you to spend no more than you need to on bills, as well as helping to minimize your carbon footprint!
Our boiler prices range depending on your requirements but the following is typical:
- Middle-of-the-road option for the standard one-bathroom property: Worcester Bosch Greenstar 4000. Installation cost +- £2750.
- Worcester Bosch Greenstar 8000 (comes with a 12-year warranty. These are hydrogen ready which means that they can burn a mixture of hydrogen and natural gas. Installation cost +- £3050
Every single Worcester boiler is a “best buy” on Which!.
Our specialist drainage engineers are well-equipped to carry out wide a range of services, including:
- Unblocking sinks, toilets & baths/showers
- CCTV camera surveys
- Jetting blocked drainage networks
- Descaling & cleaning to prevent blockages
- Patch repairs to damaged pipework
- Clearing blocked soil stacks & downpipes
- Detecting & fixing leaking pipes
Yes! We can do a free video consultation to control the situation and then get an engineer to you quickly.
Yes! Our specialised team are experts in bathroom installations, and will ensure that all aspects of the project are taken care of – everything from idea conception to the final finishing touches.
From tiling and storage to electrics and waste disposal, you can rest assured that you’ll be in safe hands. We can guarantee that your Polkadot bathroom installation will be carried out in a speedy, efficient and stress-free manner.
Our bathroom experts always give our customers the highest quality of workmanship, and as an added bonus, all bathroom work comes with a 12-month labour warranty.
Yes! Whether it’s a new build or a renovation, Polkadot Plumbers can offer Smart Home Tech solutions.
Smart Home Technology helps with efficiency and helps to lower your carbon footprint. We provide solutions including Honeywell Evohome and Nest systems.
We offer a free consultation to find the most appropriate solution for your needs. For those looking to install a completely new central heating system, we can offer a wide range of bespoke solutions.